Saturday, July 18, 2015

HIMCR - #208 - Lots of Layers

HIMCR - #208 - Lots of Layers

HIMCR is this week's sponsor.


I didn't double check this week's challenge.....so I don't have all of the layers that the other girls do. This is an anniversary card for my son and his wife.

 
The pink background paper is core'dinations.



 The pink print paper was given to me by my son and his wife who live in Tokyo, the stickers are also from the kids. All of the stickers except for the flowers and dots are a set of Japanese wedding stickers.

I added the Imaginisce jewels and printed both of the sentiments with my printer. 

3 comments:

  1. Such a delightful anniversary card, Sue.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card has just the right amount of layers. Your card is soooo sweet. They will loVe it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely anniversary card:)
    DT Cathy

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.