Saturday, May 2, 2015

HIMCR - NSD - 3 - May Flowers

HIMCR - NSD - 3 - May Flowers

This cute butterfly image is from: Digi Digi Doodle which is now called Spiced Sunshine Digital Images and Stamps.

I got the idea for this project from: this tutorial  it is called, "Exploding Handbag" it opens up for you to stick a small gift into and is VERY easy to make, it took longer to pick out and add embellishments than it did to make the handbag.

I don't know if you can tell or not but the paper has flowers on it, I also added a flower from my stash and colored with my eBrush. I put some pearls and jewels on the butterfly and adhered him with foam pads.
 

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. What a great way to give a gift. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.