Saturday, May 2, 2015

HIMCR - NDS 1 - Scrapbook Pages

Happy National Scrapbooking Day. Today we have 5 different challenges for you, here is my 1st project.

Seeing as how the 2015 Laughlin River Run is this weekend I decided that maybe it was time to scrap some of the pics I took at the 2013 River Run.

 
I decided to do a double page layout with pics of bikes that were at the K 'n N booth. All of the papers I used were printed with my Imagine as well as all of the embellishments using my JT cartridge. The 2 pages didn't print exactly the same, the second one is a lighter shade but anyone who has owned an Imagine knows, that sucker has a mind of it's own.
 

 
I crimped the banners after I cut them out and layered the embellishments with foam pads. I also went around outsides of the embellishments with markers to make them stand out better.




 

2 comments:

  1. Your layout pages are wonderful. What a fun day. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.