Friday, May 29, 2015

Chicken Note Cards

I have a thing for chickens and I would love to have a couple of laying hens, a couple fancy hens and a rooster. Link to file.

 
You get 3 each of 3 different sizes for a total of 9 labels and you can print as many as you need. I used the 3 small ones, put one on a bit lopsided so I put a middle sized label over the small one.
 
 
A while back, you know how it goes you see something interesting you think might work well for some projects then you just can't find the right project so that pack of Kraft paper with designs on it sat for 2 years. Shhhh......don't tell on me.

 
I can't believe how easy these cards were to make, out of each 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper I got 2 cards. I cut the sheets in half on the long side making the cards 5.5" tall x 4.25" wide when folded. After cutting the labels out I backed them with a piece of black cardstock.

 
I added a piece of ribbon and a couple of Queen and Co. flowers on two of them, and a button from Melissa Frances on the other one. I also added some Queen and Co. pearls. I've had those for a while too, ever since the 2012 Great Lakes Mega Meet.
 

  

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to use those "been around a while" crafting goodies. All of our cards are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.