Monday, March 9, 2015

Twinchies 2

I made 2 more Twinchies for the eBrush challenge.

 
This is on a piece of 2" x 2" chipboard, I sprayed several different colors on the background then I quilled the flower and attached it. The 2 small flowers started out yellow/gold like the one below.


I sprayed two of the jewel flowers with a Spectrum Noir marker and attached them to the Twinchie after they dried. I added some yellow stickles to the flower centers.
You can't tell but I did spray the quilled flower with a yellow TomBow marker but it doesn't show the way I wanted it to. The flower started out being a deep red but with the yellow marker added to it, it is more of a red/orange color.

 
This is also a 2" x 2" square of chipboard. I decided to do the background differently on this one, first I applied 2 coats of a creamy acrylic paint.
After the paint dried I sprayed the background with a blue Spectrum Noir marker then I added my stencils to spray the rose and, "Love" then I added a sequin to each corner.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. I loVe how they turned out. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.