Friday, December 19, 2014

12 Months of Christmas

I have been chosen to be a part of The 12 Months of Christmas design team. This is my first card for the new team.

 
This beautiful paper is from:
 
 
 
Please go visit them, they have a wide variety of beautiful papers and digis to choose from. Lisa is very talented and it shows in her designs.
 
I downsized the design so that it would fit on the face of my card which measures 5 1/2" tall x 4 1/4" wide. Then I stamped the sentiment in red and the holly bells in black and colored the bells and leaves in using some colored pencils, I added red pearls for the holly.
 
The stamps are from the, "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas" set from:Plum Purdy Designs by Renee Mullins another very talented lady.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS my friend. How exciting.
    Your card is BEAUTIFUL. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.