Sunday, October 5, 2014

Imagine That October - Let's Squash Cancer Challange

This month's challenge over at Imagine That is a very special one and the image is perfect.


Let's Squash Cancer
 
Recipe:
 
This month's Imagine That Image and sentiment
Imagine That digital pink glitter paper
Cardstock
Zva Creative bling
Sequins
Joy Foam pads
Colored pencil (or whatever you like to color with)
 
Print image and a sheet of pink glitter paper, color around the image and sentiment. Fussy cut the image, I also cut the sentiment out to fit on my card. Score and fold cardstock, mine is a whole sheet of 8 1/2" x 11", I printed the pink digital paper to, "fit page" because I wanted it bigger than the standard 6" x 6" it wanted to print at.
Adhere pink glitter paper to front of card base, add bling, adhere image and sentiment with foam pads. Add some sequins, jewels, whatever you wish.
 
I'm entering this card into these challenges: