Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Thank you

My son and his wife live in Tokyo, they send me some beautiful crafting papers (when they came to visit in 2013 they brought me some) and they have also bought me some great crafting toys, an eBosser and a Cinch. I made this little card to let them know how much I appreciate their wonderful gifts.


Recipe:
I used some of the paper they brought me for the printed layer of the butterflies. The bottom layer is from my stash, as well as the rest of the papers.
The butterflies are a Cuttlebug die and embossing folders, I did the cutting with the Cuttlebug (I don't want my eBosser plates getting etched/warped), I actually cut 4 of them (the Japanese paper was just big enough for 4), the bottom layer is the same die. I used the eBosser to emboss the printed layer of the butterflies (the little folders came with the die) with the eBosser. I also embossed the card base with the eBosser and the Craftwell Gracious Argyle embossing folder.
I cut the, "thank you" with my Cricut and the, "Beyond Birthdays" cartridge.
Assemble the butterflies and attach a few jewels down the center then fold the printer layer up. I also added a few jewels to the bottom right corner.
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Loving the patterned butterflies.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE how your sweet butterflies turned out. Thanks for sharing.
    Your son and daughter-in-law are very special and I'm sure they will appreciate the love and care you put into making this for them.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.