Friday, September 12, 2014

Mojo Monday - 362

I'm playing along with this week's Mojo Monday this week's sketch is a lot of fun. This card is for my pen pal who lives in Montana, her birthday will be here before I know it.


Recipe:
Core Impressions cardstock, I distressed mine a bit on the edges
Burlap and assorted cardstock
Ribbon, flower (mine is from Queen & Co.)
Imaginisce jewels, stick pin
Sentiment is a very old stamp in my stash (can't read the maker)
Twine
Leaf punch

Core Impressions piece measures 5.5" wide x 6" tall, I made this a top fold .
I frayed the burlap to my liking then adhered to card base. Then I trimmed the polka dot and leaf papers to fit.
Add ribbon to top of the polka dot and leaf papers then adhere to burlap.
Stamp sentiment, add a background layer and adhere with foam pads.
Punch out a couple of leaves and adhere to ribbon, attach flower on top of the leaves, add a few Imaginisce jewels and twine to top.

I'm playing along with:
Mojo Monday - 362

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.