Saturday, May 31, 2014

Freestlye - #151

 
HIMCR #151 - Freestyle!
So anything goes! 
The sponsor this week!
Scrapper's Delight who is giving a winner 3 digital images!

 
 

 

Recipe:

Pre-cut Kraft card (from my stash) measures 4 ¼” wide x 5 ½” tall when folded.
Red and green Bazzil Basics red measures: 3 ½” wide x 5” tall, green measures: 3” wide x 4 ½” tall, I used scraps from my stash.
Scrapper’s Delight Baby Boo Bear Blankie B digi.
Colored pencils.
2 wooden butterflies (Melissa Frances, from my stash).
Markers to color the butterflies.
Pearls, jewels.
“Oh, oh…” printed on my printer, word bubble cut out by hand.
Foam pads, floss. 

Print digi so it is 4 ¼” tall and 3 ½” tall, color with pencils, I achieved the main color by first using a medium brown then going over with a medium red. Fussy cut digi out.
Layer Bazzil basics on card face and adhere digi to the green and add jewels where the buttons are.
Print sentiment and cut out word bubble (my pattern came from Cricut’s Create a Critter cow phrase and flipped to go the way I that needed it to). Attach word bubble to card with foam pads.
Color butterflies with markers and add pearls.
Tie floss around fold of card.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I LOVE what you did with the digi. This would make a great get well card.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    designsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Sue. I love the soft polka dot papers you used and the cute lil butterflies. The sentiment is too cute :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Sue!!! I LOVE the image!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.