Wednesday, May 14, 2014

BIG THANK YOU'S today

My mailbox has been feeling sad and blue all week, no "real" mail for me, being a snail mailer, I love to open the mailbox and find it full of letters and an occasional little package. Well, that happened for me today.

First of all, part 2 of my Mother's Day gift from my son and his wife arrived, 4 packs each of color and black ink cartridges for my printer, HORRAY!!! Now I can print up the pictures for Miki's scrapbook I made a while back.

I also received a nice long letter from a long time pen pal/friend. We stopped and had lunch with Pat while en route to our new home here in Arizona.

AND!!!! I received the Unity Stamps that I won for doing a blog hop, my comment was picked and I received TWO stamp sets:


I received, "Feel Better Soon" the April 2014 Sentiment Kit, "Grateful Hearts", the September 2013 Sentiment Kit and a bottle cooler thingy which will come in real handy in the Arizona summer heat. I already used one of the stamps, it went perfectly with my Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team project for Saturday's challange post. 

When my package from Imagine, Create, Express arrives I'll be all set for a while. I'm also very hopeful to be the winner of  the Golden Goddess Designs giveaway this month. Being unemployed I can use all of the help with new crafting products that I can get. I am so very grateful for each and every one of my winnings.

Thank you to everyone, David, Miki, Pat and Unity Stamps.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! on all the happy mail!! Sue you are doing a great job at commenting to win on my blog! There is one place you have not commented though and that is the giveaway PAGE. it is a separate tab. please comment there, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for happy mail! Enjoy your stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win!
    Still waiting on that happy mail delivery. You know the one. LOL
    The other ones came. tee hee hee.
    I'll go check out Golden Goddess.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.