Monday, March 3, 2014

Spring Colors

I had some fun with one of my Inky Antics stamp sets yesterday and came up with this



Recipe:

Card base measures 4 3/8" wide x 5 1/2" tall, score the card 1/8" on both sides of center mark.
Green layer measures: 3 1/2" wide x 5 1/8" tall
Yellow layer: 3" wide x 3" tall
White layer: 2 1/2" wide x 2 1/2" tall
I used my We R Memory Keepers Cloud corner chomper
Colored with Faber-Castell Creative Studio Art Grip pencils
Tag is: 2 1/2" wide x 1 1/8" tall, I inked the edges and threaded green and white ribbon.
Added a yellow jewel, "sun"
Inside: Inky Antics brown honeycomb paper for the toadstool. Added a little, "grass" with the green pencils and blended together.
Inside sentiment says: Jumping for joy is easy to do when I've got a friend as terifric as you!

Entering in HIMCR's challange for this week: