I started with an empty yeast jar (I bake a lot of bagels and bread), added some washi tape then started in on the fillings.
Entering into a second challange but I wasn't able to simply edit my first post. Just when I thought I had blogging all figured out.
Jar, I used some florist styrofoam and moss to fill it.
Queen and Co. washi tape
Dragonflies are cut from Cricut's Art Nouveau with a few changes, after cutting, I removed the part of the cut that encircled the dragonfly. I used black cardstock for the base layer, white cardstock sprayed with Silver Sugar Glimmer Mist and red glitter paper for the rest.
Flowers are cut from Mother's Day Bouquet.
I added some green Stickles for accents and googly eyes.
Wooden skewers cut to different sizes hot glued to the backs of the dragonflies and flowers.
Entering in this 2nd challange:
I wasn't able to catch the, "glitter" in my picture since I had to take it inside, it has been a rainy day. Today is rainy day #2, very unusual for Arizona. We even had to turn the heat on yesterday and it is still on but the sun is starting to peek out.
Time to make the bagels, change loads and go for our walk while the bagels rise.