Monday, November 18, 2013

HIMCR #124 - Die Cuts!

This is my entry for the HIMCR #124 - Die Cuts! challange.

Gingerbread men and women: Cricut - Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. Cut a variety in a variety of sizes. I used my Cricut Ink to decorate them, using the ink instead of the blade. Use the, "<mrscls>"accessories 2 for the gingerbread people.  
Add accents with Stickles, glitter glue, etc.
Attach wooden skewers, breaking a few at different intervals to make different lengths.
The gumdrops are from: Cricut - Just Because Cards, I cut them at 11" with the "<gumdrops>" layer2s cut in a variety of colors.
A few of the gum drops are from the Christmas Advent cartridge. They are the negative of one of the cuts for the gingerbread house.

I put a piece of floral stryofoam in the bottom of a pickle jar then filled the jar in with floral moss.

Decorate jar as you wish, I used some ribbon and gumdrops cut from vinyl. Add gingerbread people and a few gumdrops on sticks to jar.

2 comments:

  1. Super fun idea! Love how you decorated the gingerbread men with the inks! Great project!!! Thanks for sharing with us at HIMCR!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.