Thursday, October 24, 2013

PSC97

http://perfectsentimentschallenge.blogspot.com/

Entering another online challange, this one is for Perfect Sentiments PSC97 using poinsettias.

I cut my poinsettia out with my die cutting machine. I cut the flower layer 4 times, cutting each one 1/2" smaller than the previous cut. Then I shapped and accented them with red stickles.

I used glazed dimensions on the leaves. I cut the card at 5.5", I used a Cuttlebug folder on the card layer and pearls for the flower center.

I added my sentiment at the bottom framed on the sides by poinsettia brads.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us this week at the Perfect Sentiment for our "Poinsettia" challenge. Good luck and please join us again soon! In the future, please link to the actual card post and not your blog in general.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I linked incorrectly, I am still trying to learn how all of this linking back and forth works.

      Delete

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.