Thursday, July 25, 2013

Busy July

It has been a busy July here in Kingman.

3 mornings a week we go swimming at our local pool for an hour. Some days we spend more time chatting to other swimmers than we do swimming but we figure the social time is just as important to our well being as excercise is. There aren't many places where it is hot enough at 8am to jump into the pool, YEAH for life in Arizona.

My niece got married in June, I have been working on her wedding scrapbook as well as: birthday cards for brother and sister, playing around with my, "Inky Antics" stamps and yesterday I spent the entire day doing the free cut of the week on the Cricut website, it is a really cute little advent village themed cartridge. Yesterday was the last day the cartridge was available free so I stuck my nose to the grindstone and had it all cut before they turned it off on me. I'll have to post some pics of it when I have assembled it.

Today I'll be making a card for my Granddaughter, I really miss her.

Last week I had a job interview but didn't get picked darn it all. I want to buy a few new toys for my crafting but can't until I find a job.

Here are some pictures of my, "Inky Antics" projects.


My coloring has much improved, I really like working with the colored pencils and mineral spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.