Tuesday, March 12, 2013

David and Miki's Wedding

I have only recently started taking pictures of my finished projects, I have made many,  many things and need to get what pictures I have posted as I have applied for a deisgner's job and they wanted my blog so I figure they want to see more of my work so I'm going to post a few pics that I do have.

Here are some of my son's wedding.

David & Miki In The News Board

The Perfect Pair

Congrats Banner

The banner also went to Japan

Favor Boxes M&M in groom box, Japanese candy in bride box

Banner again, Bride and Groom Dolls

Bride, Groom and attendents
I need to see what other project pics I can post but I need to get dinner on the table before I do anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments left are greatly appreciated. I do take the time to read each and every one of them. Thank you for leaving a comment.